Version 2.1.0 (January 4 2016)
- Pagination now displays without having to add padding to the bottom.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the left page to be slightly blurry in safari browsers.
Version 2.0.0 (August 20 2015)
- New Icon
- New Fullscreen popup toggle that opens up at a definable size
- A loader now displays as Booklit loads, you can define it's color in the options
- You can now adjust the animations speed for the page animation
- New aspect ratio option that hasbetter responsive behavoir for images
- Page Stack: Added detail shadows option that give the page a open book look
- Fixed some display errors in Safari browsers
- Various other minor bug fixes
Version 1.4.1 (December 2 2014)
- Icon now viewable in addons
- Added swipe functionality for touch devices
- New Icon
- Optimized for RapidWeaver 6
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Fixed an animation issue in IE10.
- Fixed a display issue with Safari browsers(version 5.1).
- Images will not scale to fit the width of the book and keep the original size.
- Fixed a bug that caused some of the links to not work in the Social Media Snippet.
- New Feature: More functional responsive mode for small width browsers.
- New Feature: Option to set Booklit open to a specific page on page load.
- New Feature: Added bullet pagination option with color control.
- Small gap in the middle of Booklit that appeared at certain browser widths has been removed.
- Bugs causing navigation to not function in IE8-IE9 have been fixed. IE10+ supports page turning animation.
- A navigation arrow will now disappear if the book has not been opened or when the end of the book has been reached.
- Fixed an issue in Firefox that was causing funky page turn animations the first time through.