Version 1.1.6 ( August 8, 2017 )
- Decimal spaces now display properly when the value is 0
- Improved decimal calculation accuracy
- Fixed a bug that caused the initial on load answer to display in the incorrect format
- Fixed a bug that could cause the greater than less than comparisons to not work correctly
Version 1.1.2 ( July 11, 2017 )
- Fixed: Date formats that start with the day now calculate correctly.
Version 1.1.1 ( July 2, 2017 )
- New debug option that shows the formula breakdown as it's calculated in the browser console.
- Fixed a bug causing the checkbox field to not output to an external field correctly.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Version 1.1.0 ( March 12, 2017 )
- NEW: Added support comparisons: greater than > less than < less than or equal to <= greater than or equal to >= and && or ||
- NEW: Create Sub Formulas and import the values into any Formula Stack on the page.
- IMPROVED: You can now simply type the import IDs into Custom Expression Formula Segments
- FIXED: White space above output in "Show Answer Only mode" for themes 1-3
See the tutorial for more information on the new features.
Version 1.0.1 (February 27, 2017 )
- Slider Field now supports negative and decimal values.