Version 1.5.0 (August 17, 2016)
- New: Display mode that puts the sidebar and menu off canvas and allows you to fix the Topbar to the top of the browser menu.
- New: Logo fit options to support different orientation images.
- New: Included Row Stack now supports full background coloring options with image controls.
- New: Fix position background images with the updated Row Stack.
- New: Option to disable the Footer.
- New: Option to disable the sidebar.
- New: Updated template project showing off the new features.
- Improved: Live Search speed for large websites.
- Improved: Added styling to RapidWeaver’s Contact Form plugin.
- Improved: Menu now supports 3 more sub-menu levels.
- Improved: Page load speed.
- Fixed: Sub-menu bug that could cause the menus to appear below the content.
- Fixed: Bug that would cause the search bar to overlap with the menu toggle button.
- Fixed: Bug causing the blog title tags to show when tags were disabled.
- Fixed: Sitemap page was not showing the correct title.
- Fixed: Previous update caused the search feature to stop working in some cases.
- Fixed: Display issue with Firefox browsers when the Topbar was set to “collapse”.
Version 1.0.2 (May 27, 2016)
- Fixed an export loop bug when using it RapidWeaver 7
Version 1.0.1 (January 25, 2016)
- Added position fixed menu toggle option.
- Added position fixed sidebar toggle option.
- Fixed horizontal scrolling bug on mobile devices.
- Fullsized logo now properly expands when menu is opened in mobile and tablet browsers
- Missing Slogan has been added to the Content Toggles style section
- Other minor bug fixes