Version 1.9.0 ( December 3, 2017 )
- Adds support for umlauts.
Version 1.8.9 ( November 1, 2017 )
- Fixes a checkbox and radio button display bug in IE11
Version 1.8.8 ( October 8, 2017 )
- Fixes a bug with the "If" Stack when comparing to blank inputs.
Version 1.8.7 ( September 18, 2017 )
- Fixed: center alignment of checkboxes when Next Button was set to Custom Text.
- Fixed: Short codes displaying improperly in the autoreply subject field.
- Fixed: a checkbox bug that wouldn't allow slides to progress in certain situations.
Version 1.8.3 ( June 15, 2017 )
- Fixed: Bug that could cause Siphon to freeze up when the "If" Stack was used.
Version 1.8.2 ( June 12, 2017 )
- Fixed: A bug causing attachments to not be decoded properly.
Version 1.8.1 ( June 1, 2017 )
- New: Radio Buttons can now be disabled, preventing form users from selecting certain options
- Fixed: Pagination links now properly resize Siphon when Content Height is set to Dynamic.
- Fixed: Siphon now properly displays when hidden inside of a pop up/slide in modal.
- Fixed: A bug that caused Email validation to not work in Safari browsers.
- Fixed: Input Field button alignment when the Button Style is set to Custom Text
- Fixed: Checkbox display when aligned center
- Fixed: Other minor alignment issues
Version 1.8.0 ( May 25, 2017 )
- Now includes a Radio Button option (Must add the FontAwesome Stack to the Stacks page)
- New: Checkbox option (Must add the FontAwesome Stack to the Stacks page)
- New: Text option
- New: File / Attachment option
- New: Pagination nav option
- New: Supports multiple auto-reply formats
- New: Supports multiple end slides
- New: Use custom text in the confirm / next buttons
- Improved: Email data is now encrypted to prevent bot harvesting
- Fixed: [From] field now properly displays correct address (when enabled)
- Fixed: Youtube videos will not stop if the slide is no longer in view
- Fixed: Text field adjustment no longer covers back button if adjusted
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Version 1.5.7 ( February 28, 2017 )
- Shortcode for each slide now displays inside the Stacks editor. Note: you will still need to add dashes and numbers ([shortcode-1],[shortcode-2],etc) for slides with multiple answers.
- Added and option to declare a custom From Header for the submit slide. This is useful for some who are on servers that have trouble receiving messages.
Version 1.5.6 ( February 5, 2017 )
- Fixed a bug that could cause input field values to not be recorded and sent when Custom Email Format was enabled.
Version 1.5.5 ( January 15, 2017 )
- Fixed: Now supports nesting answers inside other Stacks, like column Stacks.
- Fixed: Error causing the AJAX to PHP mode to not function correctly
- Fixed: [If Stack] would cause errors when using number values.
- Fixed: Removed folder that was causing upload conflicts with other stacks.
Version 1.5.3 ( November 14, 2016 )
- Fixed a bug that caused the custom email format to be overwritten if you had more than one submit slide added.
Version 1.5.2 ( November 6, 2016 )
- Fixed an issue with the AJAX to PHP submit slide not sending values.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Version 1.5.0 (October 19, 2016 )
- Add multiple Siphon forms on a single page
- Create complete branches of slides, allowing you to combine multiple forms into one
- Create forms with multiple submit slides
- Add conditional content with “If”, “If And”, “If Or” statements with a new included easy to use Stack
- Add email address validation with a single click
- Make the confirm button always visible
- Change the input display from underlines to boxes
- Add specific background settings to each slide
- The Submit Slide now supports sending an auto reply message. This auto reply supports the use of short-codes
- Now includes 2 more example files, showing you how to use the new features*
- New option to create your own custom email format using short-codes
- New option to handle the vertical alignment and height of Siphon
Version 1.0.1 (September 9, 2016 )
- Fixed some compatibility issues with other Stacks.
- Removed the ability to accidently tab to the next slide when it was not visible.
- Other minor bug fixes.