Version 1.6.0 ( February 28, 2017 )
- New: Redirect to another page instead of displaying a success message.
- New: Added Color controls for the success and error messages.
- Fixed: Bug that could cause the Autoreply to not send properly.
- Improved: Increased compatibility with some hosts.
Version 1.5.4 (April 21, 2015)
- You can now declare the address you want the message sent from.
Version 1.5.0 (May 6, 2016)
- New: Now supports multiple uploads/attachments.
- New: Obtain the form user’s IP address.
- New: Option to declare a custom font.
- New: Font style controls: size & weight.
- New: Form input style controls: height, padding, margin, border thickness, border radius.
- New: Control the color of the Captcha image background.
- New: Enable the first field to auto-focus, allowing the hint text to display on page load.
- New: Use a 3rd party button stack to submit the form.
- New: Updated icon.
- Improved: 100% width and custom width layouts.
- Improved: You no longer need to set the extension of the page to php, this is handled automatically.
- Improved: Texture content is no longer double spaced, making it much easier to read.
- Improved: Messages now correctly support special characters.
- Improved: Change the format of the date input.
- Improved: You can now use a Captcha in every form on a page.
- Fixed: The required option for the file upload field now properly throws errors when it is not filled out.
- Fixed: Labels show properly when the background color has been set to transparent.
- Fixed: Auto-reply does not apply to all forms on the page.
- Fixed: Captcha file path updated, it was causing errors in a small amount of cases.
- Fixed: Incorrect validation errors no longer appear if there are other form elements on the page.
- Other minor performance improvements and bug fixes.
Version 1.0.1 (April 21, 2015)
- - Fixed a file path error that would cause the captcha to not work