Version 4.0.0 (June 30, 2016)
- NEW: 3 extra accordion themes.
- NEW: Create custom links that start cleanAccordion open to specific panels.
- NEW: Use a custom title option to create your own custom designs using other stacks for the panel title and description.
- NEW: Updated Icon.
- IMPROVED: Condensed into a single stack, with a quick and easy add panel button.
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 3.7.0 (April 23, 2015)
- Edit mode UI improvements
- Removed deprecated code
- Improved text shadow controls, animation speed & angle degree controls
- Minor changes to some defaults
Version 3.6.2 (December 18, 2014)
- RapidWeaver 6 compliant
- New icon
Version 3.6.1 (April 3, 2014)
Version 3.6.0 (March 26, 2014)
- New theme added "Separated"
- Tabs Stay Open option added (opening another tab will not close the others)
- "Connect" option added for "Separated" theme if icon section & title section are connected
- Font size control added for title (overrides theme font size & line-height)
- Cleaned up CSS & JS coding
- Improved customization options
Version 3.4.9 (January 20, 2014)
- Display fix for icon & title
- Customization icon size option changed from slider to number section
Version 3.4.7 (January 16, 2014)
- Removed Icon Top & Icon Left Options (icons will fit automatically inline with the title now)
- Title & Icons can now be moved to the right hand side
Version 3.4.1 (January 8, 2014)
- Fixed IE8 Support Pseudo Command Support
Version 3.4.0 (November 21, 2013)
- Supports the new Font Awesome 4.0.3 - note the html for this version changed, so it will not work with earlier versions. This annoyed me a bit so I created a free Font Awesome stack - you can find our main page.
- Improved some CSS calls for browser compatibility
- New shadow controls - this might be advanced for some users. The default displays 0 1px 1px - the first 2 numbers control x and y axis, the third is blur
- Icon default position lowered slightly
- Removes target="_blank" from anchor tag (link)
- Group changed back to '1LD Stacks'
- Font Awesome is now stored separately as a folder, css file, and font files that can be added by dragging & dropping the folder into the Resources section of RapidWeaver. This change was made to avoid slowdowns from multiple calls to the files, which added tremendous slow-down when many cleanAccordions existed on a single page.
- Some minor changes were made in the customization options (nothing was added or removed, simply improved from an interaction standpoint).